Our reliability professionals teach you the best practices in Reliability Engineering and Risk Management.
Learn the essential Reliability and Risk analysis techniques for technical systems and products. Target group: design engineers, product developers, reliability engineers and quality managers in different technical fields. Courses include lectures, exercises and discussions about analysis tools procedures and documenting. Advice is given on how to improve your product's reliability. See free pdf-material on this site.
- 1d course, (company specific, private): Functional Safety as in EN 61508
in Vantaa (Helsinki) May 12, 2016.
- 3d course (company specific, private): Reliability Engineering and Risk Analysis in Vantaa (Helsinki) Apr 20 - 22, 2016.
These public courses were in the past:
- Risk Analysis, HAZOP, SIL and LOPA, and FMEA course in Helsinki Jan 20 - 22, 2016: Jan. 20: Risk Analysis, Jan. 21: HAZOP, SIL and LOPA; Jan. 22: FMEA-Analysis.
Courses arranged together with Risk Management Consultants AL Safety Design Ltd and Santé & Securité Ltd.
- 2d Risk Analysis course in Helsinki May 27-28, 2015: Day 1.Risk Analysis, Day 2.FMEA-Analysis. Days can be attended separately.
- Reliability Engineering Basics: terms, calculations and methods. Contents, 2 day workshop or 1 day workshop.
- Risk analysis methods: FMEA, Hazop, LOPA etc. See contents, Risk Analysis.
- FMEA-Analysis. The mosyt widely used risk analysis technique. See contents FMEA course
- Risk Management Systems - basic procedures and building blocks
- Reliability Engineering in Product Development. See contents Reliability Testing course.
- Reliability modeling for systems: RAM, RCM, LCC, data collection
- Functional safety, EN 61508, documentation
Course types: We arrange company specific training courses and training packages, as follows:
- BRIEFING or 0.5 day Workshop: Select a topic on the course list and get a good start on your reliability project. Save time learning the key points applicable to your technology.
- WORKSHOP / Course (1-2d): Learn the methods, application and skills of reliability topics with excercises and team work (see course list).
- SEMESTER with 5-10 course modules: We offer concurrent Reliability training packages with latest knowledge for universities, colleges and companies.
The modular course can be fitted on your schedule. Courses contain individual exercises and group assignments. Company specific training course allows for confidential discussions on specific reliability problems and strategies. A course certificate is granted for each participant. Recommended size for one course: 4-30 persons. Collect min 4 persons in your team and contact us: info(a)reliabilityacademy.fi . Download free material.
RELIABILITY ACADEMY is a European training organization established in 2008 by top reliability experts and systems engineers from different industries. We want to enable our clients to design better, more reliable and safer technology products and systems by eliminating liability risks.
Several injured in chemical explosion near Bremen(9/10/14)
ESA says Rosetta in good shape after 31-month snooze
Rosetta's comet chase is on.
Alaska cruise canceled after mechanical issues
Planck spacecraft operation continued, provides the most detailed look at the remnant microwave radiation from 'Big Bang'.
Toyota seeks to settle acceleration case for $1.1 billion
How Dow Chemical Can End the Bhopal Tragedy